Thursday 14 May 2015

France


Another journey is now over. The last week I've been in France with my school. We made a small exchange with a Lycée near to Paris. In March the french students came to Germany and now we've been in France. I had a great week! It took about twenty minutes to Paris and we visited almost all the famous sights. I've been on top of the eiffel tour, seen sacré-coeur, notre dame and I've been to the musée d'Orsay. Furthermore I ate loads of Crêpe and Baguette. But that is nearly not everything we made and ate! I took many pictures and I will hopefully never forget this time! I got to know lovely people and my french got a tiny bit better:)
But all in all I am also happy to be home, sleeping in my own bed and have my family around me, because not everything there was great. Nevertheless I can't wait for my exchange to Argentina! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!