Wednesday 15 July 2015

money, money, money

Today I'm gonna talk about what I am doing to get money during my exchange. In case you are not German this post is going to be a little bit boring I think.
I am using one of the most common ways to get money, at least common for exchange students. I'll be using the "SparCard" by the German postal service. It's a really practical option for people going abroad often. You can get money with it on every visa+ cash machine. And you can get the money without paying extra cash for using a cash machine which is not from your own bank, at least 10 times a year... (Does that makes any sense haha?)
That means during my exchange I can get money twenty times without paying for it.
I think it's a really cool option and I'll be able to use this card even after I am back from my exchange, for example when I am going to be on holiday:) 
I hope I was able to explain everything in an understandable way.
Since I'll be leaving for Argentina in about two weeks I'll be probably starting packing at the end of this week. The next few days I have to finish an essay about my internship and after I've finished that I'm gonna start. I absolutely hate packing!!! I haven't even unpacked from England, yet:D  My suitcase is a mess! 
I am thinking about uploading a packing list before I leave.
I can't believe there are only 13 days left! That's absolutely crazy!
I'm gonna talk to you really soon!
Cara
♥♥♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!