Saturday 19 September 2015

ghost stories

A few days ago I was sitting on my bed, listening to music and talking to my friends on WhatsApp. I was really exhausted, because listening to a foreign language the whole day needs a lot of concentration and takes so much of my energy away. By the way, that is something the people here don't seem to understand and they think I'm a lazy piece of sh*t (sorry for cursing) and laugh at me, which is so annoying!
Anyways, let's go on with the story. Like I said, I was sitting on my bed and suddenly I started feeling sick and my bed started shaking. I jumped up and ran out of the room but came directly back in, recording a voice memo for a friend because I was so scared. As I was standing in the middle of the room I felt like somebody was shaking me from side to side. I was sure there were ghosts in the room, and by sure I mean 120% sure. I remembered how sometimes the lights flickered and I got so scared that I ran into the living room. As I was there, the sickness was gone and everything was normal so I sat down onto the sofa. A few seconds later I took a look onto my phone. People were texting in a group chat of all the exchange students who are here in Argentina with EduQuality. 
Someone was asking if we also felt the earthquake, and I directly got red as a tomato in my face because I was so embarrassed of myself. 
It wasn't a ghost, it was an earthquake!
The first few seconds after I realised it, I was very relieved! Then I realised that I just had my first earthquake! A real earthquake! And I was directly scared again and had to tell all of my friends about it. 
Luckily nothing happened, unlike in Chile where the earthquake was really extreme (8.3). All in all I can say that it was an experience, but an experience I don't need again.

I'm sorry that I'm not posting a lot on here, but there are a few things I have to figure out for myself. I will tell you about it when I have a solution for all this.
Talk to you soon,
Cara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!