Tuesday 4 October 2016

Back at it again

Hello everyone!
Finally I am back. It's been a while since the last time I've posted something on here. I just read a friends blog and I started to miss writing.
It's been almost three months since I left Argentina. It was really hard to say goodbye and I cried the entire flight back. After a long journey back to Hamburg, Germany, I felt extremely exhausted. Meeting my family was weird because it felt so normal. Sitting in the car with my parents and my little sister made me feel like I've never been away, especially not for an entire year! But not only being in the car felt normal, everything did/does!
Sleeping in my own bed, meeting my friends, going to school, watching German TV, eating my mums food etc. It's a sad but also a happy feeling - 'normal'.
Three months after being back I already feel the urge to leave 'normal' and try something new. I want to see 'different' again.
If I would go back to Argentina? - Yes definitely. I want to see all my friends and live Argentina's traditions once again but I could not live there forever, that's for sure. I need change and I don't thing the country could give me as much change as I needed. After I finish school I would love to go there again, but I also really want to see so many other countries. I can't wait to see more of this world.
I will try to keep this blog alive. In the future I am going to write about Argentina and about all the places I will travel to. It would be a shame to just stop this blog and I want to keep it alive.
I will write to you soon,
Cara



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!