Saturday 22 October 2016

Everything comes to an end

Last weekend I realised that now it is officially over. Now I am a returnee and the whole program has come to an end.
Friday the 14th I drove to a village called Rotenburg an der Fulder to attend a seminar organised by  Experiment e.V.
During the seminar we tried to answer the questions "Who am I?" "Where am I from?" and "Where do I want to go?".
Sadly we are not allowed to talk about the seminar itself.
It was so nice to see all the people from last years seminar again and getting to know new people.
We didn't really get much sleep, reason was that we had a lot of program and no time to talk about our experiences, that is why we had to do it during nighttime.
After the weekend I was really sad to see everyone leaving since we all live in different parts of Germany and I don't know when I will see them again, if I will see them again.
I loved getting to know so many facts about other countries I have never been to. Now I would love to go to South Africa, Japan or Ecuador and even China sounds like an interesting country to me now!
I already started planning my next journeys since my 'Fernweh' got really big again.
I wish I could tell you more about the seminar but as I already mentioned, I am not allowed to.
But there is something I can tell you, in January I will get my tattoo, it will be a reminder of my time in Argentina and I am really excited to finally getting it done. It will be a sketch of the Andes on my leg. You will definitely see a picture of it, when I finally have it!
Soon I will write about how it feels like to come back after being away from home an entire year. Also I am going to ask other exchange students about their experiences and try to explain those feelings as good as possible...
I am really glad I started writing my blog again, and I really want to improve my writing skills.
I am going to talk to you soon!
Cara
♥♥♥

By the way, it is so funny to see how we changed during the past year. The first picture was taken at our preparation seminar (which I also did a blog post on -> Preparation Seminar) and the second picture we took at last weeks seminar. I can't believe how I looked like just one year ago! Kinda embarrassing...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!