Wednesday 5 August 2015

Preparation



The first four days in Argentina I spend in a hotel near to Córdoba City with loads of other exchange students from Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Japan, the USA and Germany.
We learned a lot about Argentina and again they told us a lot about their rules… As if we never heard about those 10000 rules we have…
It was great spending the time with all the other exchange students but to be honest, the preparation was a disaster…
We had to stay in the hotel almost all day and weren’t allowed to go outside alone. Every day we had 5 hours of Spanish lessons but we didn’t learn anything because we were so jet lagged.

To be fair, the food was really good and my (and everyone else) highlight was the city tour in Córdoba City. We learned a lot and it was the first time we really saw something from Argentina. Argentina is incredible… When you walk around outside you feel like the time stopped here… But it also has it’s bad sides… There exists way more poorness than in Germany and on my way to the host family I even saw children playing in the trash on the side of a big street...
I will tell you about my first days here in Arroyito really soon in my next post.
Take care
Cara
♥♥♥



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!