Saturday 8 August 2015

sushi and emapandas

Yesterday, me and my sisters got invited for dinner at my local coordinators house.
All the exchange students staying in Arroyito have been there with their host siblings.
There have been so many people that I still don't know who they were.
At the moment there are four exchange students here in Arroyito. 
A girl from Japan, she has been here since February I think, a boy from the US, but he'll leave on Monday and then there is Selma and me. Selma is the girl from Denmark I mentioned before.
I was so glad to be able to talk in English with people who understood me.
Hina, the girl from Japan, made us sushi and we also had empanadas. I barely ate anything because here in Argentina they eat so much that I wasn't able to eat even more that day.
We talked a lot and the exchange students showed where they live on google maps which is quite funny because if you look for my house you only see field because when the picture was taken our house wasn't build yet.
Some people also showed how talented they are in playing piano.
All in all it was a great night but I was so tired when we came back home! 
This evening I'll go to a theater with some of my class mates and I'm really looking forward to that even though that I'll understand nothing!
After that me and my host sister will meet some of her friends which I'm really excited for.
Talk to you soon,
Cara
♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!