Friday 7 August 2015

this is the beginning

I'm with my host family since Sunday.
They picked me up at the hotel were we had the preparation.
I was so happy to finally see them but the communication was/is hard.
I could barely understand what they said and I've been really embarrassed because of that.
On our way home we stopped at a petrol station, where we bought something to drink and crisps...
There we also met Selma, an exchange student from Denmark. I already knew her from the preparation and we're in the same school. She is in the class of my host sister which means I'm one grade higher than her what I don't understand since we're both sixteen.
On the rest of the way we drank mate which is amazing! I tried mate before but I love it more and more every time I drink it, which is a lot.
My host family is amazing, they are great even though the communication is still really hard but somehow it works...
I share a room with my host sisters which is not a problem for me but I wish I could talk to them more.
Since it's only Friday there's not a lot to tell about, but I'm sure that there will be loads of new things really soon.
The next post will probably be about my school here so you can look forward to that.
I talk to you soon and take care,
Cara
♥♥♥



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!