Tuesday 17 February 2015

Just some talking...

Bonjour tout le monde!
Today I won't talk about a specific topic. I just write about a few things that are in my mind. So let's get started!
Every exchange student knows the struggle is real: the paper work!! 
It's so annoying! And it's not like I am doing it for the first time. Lucky me: I still had my family letter, but after I read it I realized that I don't even like it anymore. That's why I decided to copy some lines from my old letter and made a new one with them and added new things to it. All in all it's a good letter I think! One friend of mine (she's from England) already corrected it. I really appreciate that she did that for me! 
I also started my family album. Because I've been a lot in hospital last year I only have photos that are about two years old. I hope that's not a big problem for my organization. Later I will take a photo with my family, so the potential host family can see how I look like now. 
In school I already asked my Spanish teacher to write a letter about me and why I would be a good exchange student. I am really thankful that she is doing that for me. 
Today my mum and I paid the first instalment. Since we've already been at the bank we directly asked what we should do because of my pocket money in Argentina. I know it's a bit early to think about that but then we don't have to do it later. The lady at the bank recommended to get a credit card. But like I said, it's a bit early to talk about that topic so let's go on!:
The more I read about Argentina the more exited I get. I am really glad I chose Argentina, and I hope I won't regret it while I am there.  I am only a little bit afraid because I study Spanish for half a year know, which isn't really long,  but I know I can do that!
Today I decided to start writing a diary. Mainly because of my exchange year, so I'll remember everything. I don't want to tell you my whole live-story on my blog... I hope I won't stop writing the diary, because I know me really well. 
I hope you don't get bored because I don't write about a specific topic. I just wanted to write a new post, because since I know that I'll go to Argentina I got really exited for my exchange year again and it made me think about it a lot the last days. You'll probably hear from me again really soon, until then
Hasta la próxima!

Cara
♥♥♥



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!