Sunday 15 February 2015

Finally!!

Hey everybody:)
Before I start with the actual post I want to tell you that I decided to blog in English now. It's just fun for me and more people can read about my time as an exchange student. I know my English isn't perfect but I'm really motivated to write in English anyway.
But let's get started with the post:
Yesterday I got the letter, which said that I didn't receive the scholarship. But it is okay for me, because that means I will go to Argentina, which is really exiting!
I don't know why I decided to go to Argentina, it was just a feeling I had and I hope it's the right feeling! Also yesterday, I got the contract for Argentina from my organization "Experiment e.V". I already started writing my host family letter and fill in all the other information the organization needs.
The more I think about my time in Argentina, the more I am looking forward to it. 
Oh, and I already know in which city I'll live. It'll be Córdoba, which is the second biggest city of Argentina. 
You will hear from me, when I have more information from my organization.
I just hope I can go this year and there won't happen something which makes me stay here in Germany.......again!
I hope you have a great day,

Cara 
♥♥♥ 


2 comments:

  1. Actually the best decision ever, what made you decide for it? :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, I don't know haha. I think the people in Argentina are really open-minded and Argentina has a beautiful landscape:)

      Delete

Thanks for your comment!