Wednesday 25 February 2015

Brit Awards

Picture of the Ed Sheeran concert ♥
Okay, this doesn't have to do anything with my exchange year, but I don't mind.
This evening are the Brit Awards!!! I am so excited. I am a huge fan of Taylor Swift (I know she is not British, but she will be there anyway:D), Sam Smith and especially Ed Sheeran!!
I've went to a Ed Sheeran concert last year and this summer I will go to another concert of him at Wembley!!! I've never really been into all this award stuff but a few years ago I started loving it!
There will be a live stream on YouTube, if you are interested in watching it just go to the official Brit Award YouTube channel by clicking here.
Tell me, if you wanna watch it, too (or if you reading this post later then tell me if you have watched it and what you thought about it).
I hope you have a wonderful day.
I am still ill, but it's good that I am ill now, because I'll go to Sweden in less than two weeks:)
 ¡Hasta la próxima!
Cara
♥♥♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!