Saturday 21 February 2015

Tuberculosis Test



Today my mum and I drove to the hospital to make a tuberculosis test. Every exchange students needs to do this test. I already made two, exactly one year ago but the test shouldn't be older than one year when you fly to your host country, so I had to do it again...
The whole test doesn't take long. They just inject the tuberculin under your skin and then, three days later, they can see if you've already been in touch with tuberculosis or not. There is also a blood test but we decided to do it like this (last year, when I made the test for the USA we made the blood test). When they inject the tuberculin it hurts a bit. No, hurt isn't the right word. Let's say it doesn't feel nice:)
Now I  have this nice smiley on my arm (photo). The nose is, where the tuberculin got injected:)
I'll tell the result of the test on Tuesday.


P.S: Today I've made a header. I'll take a photo that'll match better when I am in Argentina.
P.P.S: I also made a to-do list with things I wanna do while I am in Argentina. You can find the list when you click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!