Thursday 26 February 2015

Goals for my exchange

I just got a bit inspired by a girl making YouTube videos , now I really wanna do a post about my goals while I am on exchange. 
Let's get started:
  •  get to know the Argentinian culture as good as I can and maybe make a part of it a part of my life
  • learn at least two words everyday
  • get as fluent as possible in Spanish
  • detach from technology
  • get a good relationship to my host family
  • make friendships that last a lifetime
  • learn more about my life in Germany and appreciate it
  • get out of my comfort zone
  • get more exited about small things 
  • don't stay at home all day
Okay, these are the first things that crossed my mind but I will probably update the list, and maybe I will make  extra page for it. I already have a page for things I wanna do. The lists are really similar but not the same:)
See you soon :)

Cara
♥♥♥

P.S: Brit Awards were great! Ed Sheeran won two awards and Madonna fell down the stairs, while she was singing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!