Thursday 19 February 2015

Passport Photo



Buenas:)
Today in my school break, me and my friend Nele went to a photoshop. For my application I need 6(!) passport photos. So today I took the chance and now I have a "beautiful" picture. I don't really like the photo, but I don't mind because I don't know any person that likes his/her passport photo. I can't really imagine for what the organization needs 6 passport photos, but I'll see:)
Do you like thie picture in your passport?
Hope you have a wonderful day:)
¡Hasta la próxima!
Cara
♥♥♥








2 comments:

  1. Ich hasse Pass Bilder :D Man sieht doch immer wieder aus wie ein Verbrecher ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ja. Passbilder sind etwas worauf ich verzichten könnte 😂 Und das mit dem Verbrecher stimmt echt. Auf meinem alten Schulausweiß haben mich alle gefragt: "Cara, wen willst du umbringen?"😂😂

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!